Why there’s a shortage of my book, breaking the top 10 worldwide on Amazon, how to get a signed copy

I have good news and I have not so bad news… Let’s start with the good news – your enthusiasm for How I Invest My Money has been so thunderous and overwhelming that the book broke into the Top Ten on Amazon, worldwide, for all categories, this week. A friend of mine grabbed a snapshot of the moment, where it was just behind Barack Obama’s book and Matthew McConaughey’s book (alright, alright)...

The post Why there’s a shortage of my book, breaking the top 10 worldwide on Amazon, how to get a signed copy appeared first on The Reformed Broker.



source https://thereformedbroker.com/2020/11/11/why-theres-a-shortage-of-my-book-breaking-the-top-10-worldwide-on-amazon/

Comments

Popular Posts